Thursday, July 9, 2009

Keuka Lake and EFA '79 Reunion

Tomorrow night we leave for Keuka! Pulling the all nighter drive to NY is not my favorite of trips, but it feels like quite a marathon after the first 8 hours knowing that you're only about half way there! Can't wait to see family and friends this week.


View Keuka Lake Trip in a larger map

EFA Class of '79 reunion is the following weekend, Saturday the 18th. It will be held on a farm in Horseheads, just north of the Soaring Eagles golf course. On the web page they have me listed as going to the Friday night party at Bernie Murray's in Elmira, but that is incorrect, I will be spending our final night at the lake with my family.

I have to figure out how to put a link on here. I don't think Kel has made a post here yet, but she just kicked off her artists blog over here.. Check it out, she blows me away!

RevElations

No comments:

Post a Comment